Franchise Opportunities in London
We have fantastic franchise opportunities available in London...
Our franchise opportunities for sale in London have dense urban locations with 16,000- 18,000 businesses in each territory, ideal for our B2B focused centres. Our territories in London cover areas such as Wembley, Hackney, Borehamwood, Croydon, Battersea and West Ham for example.
From our extensive research of the area, we know that our award-winning franchise opportunity is likely to attract large revenues and profitability. Having previously serviced customers in the Croydon territory we have a customer database of over 2400 contacts which will help you hit the ground running from day one!
What do I get for my investment?
- Sales Accelerator Package
- Detailed business plan
- Comprehensive training programme
- No industry experience required
- Share of 1000s of sales enquiries we generate
- Help in securing finance
- Ongoing support from a dedicated UK support team
- Buying power of the UK’s largest sign company
- Most searched for Signs brand on Google
- High earning potential
If you are looking for a business opportunity with regular repeat business, high-value orders, a stable marketplace and an established brand then Signs Express could be the right franchise for you.Enquire now
About Signs Express
“Working as a Signs Express Franchisee has given me more than I could ever hope for and alongside the financial and lifestyle advantages of being my own boss, this experience has enabled me to secure my dream project with Team Sky during the Tour de France”.
Lee Eaton, Signs Express (Manchester)
Winner of the British Franchise Association Franchisee of the Year in 2015
To help you get off to a flying start in London, we invest in a comprehensive Sales Accelerator Page which includes:
- Customer contact database of up to 8000 businesses
- Joint brand awareness telesales launch campaign
- Social media booster campaigns
- Pay-Per-Click advertising lead generation booster
- 12-month LinkedIn Sales Navigator subscription
- Extensive sales & marketing collateral
- Dedicated marketing launch plan
- Corporate stationery & literature
We provide our franchisees with a comprehensive training course prior to helping find the right premises and staff to ensure that you will have the skills and confidence to become the boss. Find out more about Training & Support.
Our London territories have thriving commercial areas with a vast customer base. We have identified key business sectors that we typically work with, and on average, each territory contains:
- Construction = Over 1,800 businesses
- Retail = Over 2,800 businesses
- Manufacturing = Over 800 businesses
- Transportation = Over 500 businesses
- Accommodation = Over 1,200 businesses
- Professional = Over 1,800 business
- Administrative = Over 1,200 businesses
- Education = Over 600 businesses
- Health = 1,400 businesses
London predominately has service based businesses, with the finance industry being the largest amongst them. A hub for professional services, media, tourism, technology and retail, London is home to countless large profile company head quarters such as the BBC, Sainsbury’s, British Airways and Unilever.
Served by six international airports both Gatwick and Heathrow are undergoing expansion to increase capacity. Heathrow’s expansion is expected to create 12,000 new jobs and bring £100 billion to the London economy.
With such a vast array of businesses in London, the customer base for a Signs Express centre is already established and highly lucrative.
Why Choose Signs Express?
Recognised by numerous award bodies over the past 30 years, including the coveted British Franchise Association (bfa) Franchisor, Franchisee and Customer Services awards, Signs Express continues to set industry standards, leading the way in both the signs and franchise sectors. As one of the most successful B2B business models within franchising, Signs Express have demonstrated continued success with a proven business model and industry revered brand.
With a network of centres that command 47% higher turnover than the average signs business, some of which regularly exceed £1.5 million turnover and franchisees staying with us on average for 15 years, Signs Express offers an opportunity with a big difference.
With regular repeat business, high-value orders, a stable marketplace and an established brand, is Signs Express the right franchise for you?Find out more