Franchise Opportunity in Edinburgh
We have a fantastic franchise opportunity available in Edinburgh...
Our franchise for sale in Edinburgh has a dense urban location with over 18,000 businesses, ideal for our B2B focused centres. From our extensive research of the area, we know that our award winning franchise opportunity is likely to attract large revenues and profitability.
What do I get for my investment?
- Sales Accelerator Package
- Detailed business plan
- Comprehensive training programme
- No industry experience required
- Share of 1000s of sales enquiries we generate
- Help in securing finance
- Ongoing support from a dedicated UK support team
- Buying power of the UK’s largest sign company
- Most searched for Signs brand on Google
- Access to national account customers
- High earning potential
If you are looking for a business opportunity with regular repeat business, high-value orders, a stable marketplace and an established brand then Signs Express could be the right franchise for you.Enquire now
About Signs Express
“Working as a Signs Express Franchisee has given me more than I could ever hope for and alongside the financial and lifestyle advantages of being my own boss, this experience has enabled me to secure my dream project with Team Sky during the Tour de France”.
Lee Eaton, Signs Express (Manchester) – Premium Territory
Winner of the British Franchise Association Franchisee of the Year in 2015
To help you get off to a flying start in Edinburgh, we invest in a comprehensive Sales Accelerator Page which includes:
- Customer contact database of up to 8000 businesses
- Joint brand awareness telesales launch campaign
- Social media booster campaigns
- Pay-Per-Click advertising lead generation booster
- 12-month LinkedIn Sales Navigator subscription
- Extensive sales & marketing collateral
- Dedicated marketing launch plan
- Corporate stationery & literature
We provide our franchisees with a comprehensive training course prior to helping find the right premises and staff to ensure that you will have the skills and confidence to become the boss. Find out more about Training & Support.
- Population of over 1 Millon
- Over 18,000 businesses located in Edinburgh
- Excellent transport links via rail, motorway and Edinburgh airport
- Good availability of light industrial units
- Second most populous city in Scotland
- Major international commercial centre
- Undergone many redevelopments to the city centre
Edinburgh has a thriving commercial centre with a vast customer base. We have identified key business sectors within Edinburgh that we typically work with, such as:
- Construction = 1,307 businesses
- Retail = 2,552 businesses
- Transportation = 319 businesses
- Accommodation = 2,103 businesses
- Professional = 2,389 businesses
- Administrative = 1,281 businesses
- Public = 44 businesses
- Education = 629 businesses
- Health = 1,139 businesses
Opportunities in Edinburgh
Edinburgh is a major transport hub on the motorway and rail networks with reinvestment being made in the continual improvement of motor way links.
It also boasts the largest and busiest airport in Scotland, handling around 11 million passengers in 2015. With over 2000 businesses, the travel industry is a massive contributor to Edinburgh’s economy, all of which are in need of signage.
There are major retail parks in the city such as The Gyle Shopping Centre, Cameron Toll Shopping Centre and Fort Kinnard, all of which are home to big name brands. Four universities and a large sports culture that are catered for by the Murrayfield Stadium, Tynecastle Stadium and Easter Road Stadium to name a few.
Why Choose Signs Express?
Recognised by numerous award bodies over the past 30 years, including the coveted British Franchise Association (bfa) Franchisor, Franchisee and Customer Services awards, Signs Express continues to set industry standards, leading the way in both the signs and franchise sectors. As one of the most successful B2B business models within franchising, Signs Express have demonstrated continued success with a proven business model and industry revered brand.
With a network of centres that command 47% higher turnover than the average signs business, some of which regularly exceed £1.5 million turnover and franchisees staying with us on average for 15 years, Signs Express offers an opportunity with a big difference.
With regular repeat business, high-value orders, a stable marketplace and an established brand, is Signs Express the right franchise for you?Find out more