Franchise Opportunity in Edinburgh
We have a fantastic premium franchise opportunity available in Edinburgh...
Our premium franchise for sale in Edinburgh has a dense urban location with over 18,000 businesses, ideal for our B2B focused centres. From our extensive research of the area, we know that our award winning franchise opportunity is likely to attract large revenues and profitability.
What do I get for my investment?
- A comprehensive start-up package
- £30k investment
- 3-week initial training programme
- No industry experience required
- Share of 1000s of sales enquiries we generate
- Help in securing finance
- Ongoing support from a dedicated UK support team
- Buying power of the UK’s largest sign company
- Most searched for Signs brand on Google
- Access to national account customers
- High earning potential
If you are looking for a business opportunity with regular repeat business, high-value orders, a stable marketplace and an established brand then Signs Express could be the right franchise for you.Enquire now
About Signs Express
“Working as a Signs Express Franchisee has given me more than I could ever hope for and alongside the financial and lifestyle advantages of being my own boss, this experience has enabled me to secure my dream project with Team Sky during the Tour de France”.
Lee Eaton, Signs Express (Manchester) – Premium Territory
Winner of the British Franchise Association Franchisee of the Year in 2015
To help you get off to a flying start in Edinburgh, we will invest your franchise fee of £20k back into your business AND invest £10k to contribute to set-up costs that are involved in a new location, meaning you can reach profitability even quicker!
This, along with savings on equipment means that the start-up costs are significantly more affordable than ever before! Instead of £80k + working capital, you now require just £45k + working capital.
We provide our franchisees with a comprehensive training course prior to helping find the right premises and staff to ensure that you will have the skills and confidence to become the boss. Find out more about Training & Support.
- Population of over 1 Millon
- Over 18,000 businesses located in Edinburgh
- Excellent transport links via rail, motorway and Edinburgh airport
- Good availability of light industrial units
- Second most populous city in Scotland
- Major international commercial centre
- Undergone many redevelopments to the city centre
Edinburgh has a thriving commercial centre with a vast customer base. We have identified key business sectors within Edinburgh that we typically work with, such as:
- Construction = 1,307 businesses
- Retail = 2,552 businesses
- Transportation = 319 businesses
- Accommodation = 2,103 businesses
- Professional = 2,389 businesses
- Administrative = 1,281 businesses
- Public = 44 businesses
- Education = 629 businesses
- Health = 1,139 businesses
Opportunities in Edinburgh
Edinburgh is a major transport hub on the motorway and rail networks with reinvestment being made in the continual improvement of motor way links.
It also boasts the largest and busiest airport in Scotland, handling around 11 million passengers in 2015. With over 2000 businesses, the travel industry is a massive contributor to Edinburgh’s economy, all of which are in need of signage.
There are major retail parks in the city such as The Gyle Shopping Centre, Cameron Toll Shopping Centre and Fort Kinnard, all of which are home to big name brands. Four universities and a large sports culture that are catered for by the Murrayfield Stadium, Tynecastle Stadium and Easter Road Stadium to name a few.
Why Choose Signs Express?
Signs Express has recently been announced as a finalist of the British Franchise Association (bfa) Franchisor of the Year award, following on from their consistent, proven business model. This follows on from winning the bfa Franchisee of the Year award in 2015, demonstrating that Signs Express are one of the most successful B2B business models within franchising.
Our larger branches regularly turnover in excess of 1.3 million pounds and the average franchisee stays with Signs Express for over 10 years, proving we are a sustainable and profitable business model.
Signs Express offers a franchise opportunity with a big difference.
With regular repeat business, high-value orders, a stable marketplace and an established brand, is Signs Express the right franchise for you?Find out more