Franchise Opportunities in Eastbourne and Brighton
We have fantastic franchise opportunities available in Eastbourne and Brighton...
Our franchise opportunities for sale in Eastbourne and Brighton have dense urban locations with around 15,000 businesses in the territory, ideal for our B2B focused centres. If you have the determination, passion and ambition to be successful in business we have a new business model and unrivaled support which will help maximise the potential from these opportunities.
What do I get for my investment?
- Sales Accelerator Package
- Detailed business plan
- Comprehensive training programme
- Share of 1000s of sales enquiries we generate
- Help in securing finance
- Ongoing support from a dedicated UK support team
- Buying power of the UK’s largest sign company
- Most searched for Signs brand on Google
- High earning potential
If you are looking for a business opportunity with a diverse client portfolio, regular repeat business in a stable marketplace and the backing of an established brand then Signs Express could be the right franchise for you.Make an enquiry
About Signs Express
“Working as a Signs Express Franchisee has given me more than I could ever hope for and alongside the financial and lifestyle advantages of being my own boss, this experience has enabled me to secure my dream project with Team Sky during the Tour de France”.
Lee Eaton, Signs Express (Manchester)
Winner of the British Franchise Association Franchisee of the Year in 2015
To help you get off to a flying start in Eastbourne or Brighton, we invest in a comprehensive Sales Accelerator Page which includes:
- Customer contact database of up to 8000 businesses
- Joint brand awareness telesales launch campaign
- Social media booster campaigns
- Pay-Per-Click advertising lead generation booster
- 12-month LinkedIn Sales Navigator subscription
- Extensive sales & marketing collateral
- Dedicated marketing launch plan
- Corporate stationery & literature
We provide our franchisees with a comprehensive training course prior to helping find the right premises and staff to ensure that you will have the skills and confidence to become the boss. Find out more about Training & Support.
Eastbourne and Brighton have thriving commercial areas with a vast customer base. We have identified key business sectors within both territories that we typically work with, such as:
- Construction = Over 1,800 businesses
- Manufacturing = Over 1,000 businesses
- Retail = Over 2,300 businesses
- Transportation = Over 300 businesses
- Accommodation = Over 1,100 businesses
- Professional = Over 1,300 business
- Administrative = Over 900 businesses
- Education = Over 500 businesses
- Health = 1,100 businesses
Eastbourne and Brighton Opportunities
Tourism plays a massive part of both Eastbourne and Brighton’s economy, providing a fantastic potential customer base of hotels, restaurants and attractions with Brighton alone attracting 7.5 million visitors a day.
Both territories host large private sector employers such as the American Express European headquarters, Lloyds Bank and Asda. As a retail hub, with over 2,000 business in each area, there’s plenty of opportunities with areas such as the Brighton Lanes, North Laine, Churchill Square Shopping Centre and Arndale Centre.
With the areas ranked third-highest on UK Vitality Index Report, that measures the economic strength of towns and cities, both Eastbourne and Brighton offer tremendous business potential.
Why Choose Signs Express?
Winners of numerous industry awards over its 30-year history, Signs Express has also been recognised by the British Franchise Association for some of its most coveted accolades including Franchisor and Franchisee of the year. As one of the most successful B2B opportunities within franchising, Signs Express has demonstrated continued success with a proven business model and recognised as an industry revered brand.
With a network of centres that achieve 47% higher turnover than the average sign business and franchisees staying with the brand for over 15 years, more then double the industry average, Signs Express offers an exciting business opportunity.
With a diverse customer portfolio, regular repeat business, a stable marketplace and an established brand, is Signs Express the right franchise for you?Find out more