Franchise Opportunity in Dudley
We have a fantastic franchise opportunity available in Dudley...
Our franchise opportunity for sale in Dudley has over 14,000 businesses in the territory, ideal for our B2B focused centres. From our extensive research of the area, we know that our award-winning franchise opportunity is likely to attract large revenues and profitability.
What do I get for my investment?
- Sales Accelerator Package
- Detailed business plan
- Comprehensive training programme
- No industry experience required
- Share of 1000s of sales enquiries we generate
- Help in securing finance
- Ongoing support from a dedicated UK support team
- Buying power of the UK’s largest sign company
- Most searched for Signs brand on Google
- High earning potential
If you are looking for a business opportunity with regular repeat business, high-value orders, a stable marketplace and an established brand then Signs Express could be the right franchise for you.Make an enquiry
About Signs Express
“The great thing about the sign industry is its diversity. I tend to focus on key customers and larger projects, splitting my time between site visits and office work and now enjoy the freedom and financial rewards of running my own operation. I also take great personal enjoyment in seeing members of my team continue to grow within the business”
Nick Dawes – Signs Express (Ipswich)
To help you get off to a flying start in Dudley, we invest in a comprehensive Sales Accelerator Page which includes:
- Customer contact database of up to 8000 businesses
- Joint brand awareness telesales launch campaign
- Social media booster campaigns
- Pay-Per-Click advertising lead generation booster
- 12-month LinkedIn Sales Navigator subscription
- Extensive sales & marketing collateral
- Dedicated marketing launch plan
- Corporate stationery & literature
We provide our franchisees with a comprehensive training course prior to helping find the right premises and staff to ensure that you will have the skills and confidence to become the boss. Find out more about Training & Support.
Dudley has thriving commercial areas with a vast customer base. We have identified key business sectors within the territory that we typically work with, such as:
- Retail = over 3,000 Businesses
- Construction = over 1,400 businesses
- Manufacturing = over 1,700 businesses
- Professional = over 900 businesses
- Health = over 1,200 businesses
- Accommodation = over 800 businesses
Dudley is a thriving economic centre in the heart of the West Midlands, the region has a proud heritage and was birthplace to the industrial revolution which grew into the industrial centre in the 19th Century with its iron, coal and limestone industries.
Dudley has major development plans with £2.5 billion planned investment going into public and private sectors. The area is also renowned for its fantastic retail and commercial centre in Merry Hill along with top tourist attractions such as Dudley Zoo and Castle and The Black Country Living Museum.
Located in the centre of the country with fantastic transport links and a skilled workforce Dudley truly does have it all and presents a superb opportunity for any budding franchisee.
Why Choose Signs Express?
Recognised by numerous award bodies over the past 30 years, including the coveted British Franchise Association (bfa) Franchisor, Franchisee and Customer Services awards, Signs Express continues to set industry standards, leading the way in both the signs and franchise sectors. As one of the most successful B2B business models within franchising, Signs Express have demonstrated continued success with a proven business model and industry revered brand.
With a network of centres that command 47% higher turnover than the average signs business, some of which regularly exceed £1.5 million turnover and franchisees staying with us on average for 15 years, Signs Express offers an opportunity with a big difference.
With regular repeat business, high-value orders, a stable marketplace and an established brand, is Signs Express the right franchise for you?Find out more