Franchise Opportunity in Birmingham and Sutton Coldfield
We have fantastic premium franchise opportunities available in Birmingham and Sutton Coldfield...
Our franchise opportunities for sale in Birmingham and Sutton Coldfield have dense urban locations with over 15,000 businesses in each territory, ideal for our B2B focused centres. From our extensive research of the area we know that our award winning franchise opportunity is likely to attract large revenues and profitability.
What do I get for my investment?
- Sales Accelerator Package
- Detailed business plan
- Comprehensive training programme
- No industry experience required
- Share of 1000s of sales enquiries we generate
- Help in securing finance
- Ongoing support from a dedicated UK support team
- Buying power of the UK’s largest sign company
- Most searched for Signs brand on Google
- High earning potential
If you are looking for a business opportunity with regular repeat business, high-value orders, a stable marketplace and an established brand then Signs Express could be the right franchise for you.Enquire now
About Signs Express
“Working as a Signs Express Franchisee has given me more than I could ever hope for and alongside the financial and lifestyle advantages of being my own boss, this experience has enabled me to secure my dream project with Team Sky during the Tour de France”.
Lee Eaton, Signs Express (Manchester)
Winner of the British Franchise Association Franchisee of the Year in 2015
To help you get off to a flying start in Birmingham or Sutton Coldfield, we invest in a comprehensive Sales Accelerator Page which includes:
- Customer contact database of up to 8000 businesses
- Joint brand awareness telesales launch campaign
- Social media booster campaigns
- Pay-Per-Click advertising lead generation booster
- 12-month LinkedIn Sales Navigator subscription
- Extensive sales & marketing collateral
- Dedicated marketing launch plan
- Corporate stationery & literature
We provide our franchisees with a comprehensive training course prior to helping find the right premises and staff to ensure that you will have the skills and confidence to become the boss. Find out more about Training & Support.
Birmingham and Sutton Coldfield Highlights
- Population of over 5 Million
- Over 15,000 businesses located each territory
- Excellent transport links via rail, motorway and air
- 2nd largest economy in the UK
- Major international commercial centre
- Undergone many redevelopments
- Good availability of light industrial units
Birmingham and Sutton Coldfield territories both have thriving commercial areas with a vast customer base. We have identified key business sectors within both territories that we typically work with, such as:
- Construction = Over 1,500 businesses
- Retail = Over 2,800 businesses
- Transportation = Over 500 businesses
- Accommodation = Over 1,000 businesses
- Professional = Over 1,000 business
- Administrative = Over 1,200 businesses
- Public = Over 40 businesses
- Education = Over 600 businesses
- Health = 1,400 businesses
Birmingham and Sutton Coldfield Opportunities
Birmingham has a bustling city centre as well as busy towns and cities nearby such as Solihull, Chelmsley Wood and Aston.
With airlines such as Flybe, Ryanair, Monarch and Thomson using Birmingham airport as a major base in the UK, as well it being a hub destination for Virgin trains, the travel industry is a massive contributor to Birmingham’s economy.
Both territories boast an impressive amount of retail businesses, with the likes of The Mall and The Red Rose Centre in Sutton Coldfield and three large shopping centres in Birmingham, the Bullring, Grand Central and the Mailbox all of which are home to big name brands.
Multiple colleges and universities along with large sports centres such as the City of Birmingham Stadium, Villa Park Stadium and Alexander Stadium are also fantastic potential customers.
Why Choose Signs Express?
Recognised by numerous award bodies over the past 30 years, including the coveted British Franchise Association (bfa) Franchisor, Franchisee and Customer Services awards, Signs Express continues to set industry standards, leading the way in both the signs and franchise sectors. As one of the most successful B2B business models within franchising, Signs Express have demonstrated continued success with a proven business model and industry revered brand.
With a network of centres that command 47% higher turnover than the average signs business, some of which regularly exceed £1.5 million turnover and franchisees staying with us on average for 15 years, Signs Express offers an opportunity with a big difference.
With regular repeat business, high-value orders, a stable marketplace and an established brand, is Signs Express the right franchise for you?Find out more