Franchise Opportunity in Ashford and Tunbridge Wells
We have fantastic start-up franchise opportunities available in Ashford and Tunbridge Wells...
Our start-up franchise opportunities for sale in Ashford and Tunbridge Wells have dense urban locations with nearly 15,000 businesses in each territory, ideal for our B2B focused centres. From our extensive research of the area, we know that our award winning franchise opportunity is likely to attract large revenues and profitability.
What do I get for my investment?
- Sales Accelerator Package
- Detailed business plan
- Comprehensive training programme
- No industry experience required
- Share of 1000s of sales enquiries we generate
- Help in securing finance
- Ongoing support from a dedicated UK support team
- Buying power of the UK’s largest sign company
- Most searched for Signs brand on Google
- High earning potential
If you are looking for a business opportunity with regular repeat business, high value orders, a stable marketplace and an established brand then Signs Express could be the right franchise for you.Enquire now
About Signs Express
“Working as a Signs Express Franchisee has given me more than I could ever hope for and alongside the financial and lifestyle advantages of being my own boss, this experience has enabled me to secure my dream project with Team Sky during the Tour de France”.
Lee Eaton, Signs Express (Manchester) – Start-up Franchisee
Winner of the British Franchise Association Franchisee of the Year in 2015
To help you get off to a flying start in Tunbridge Wells or Ashford, we invest in a comprehensive Sales Accelerator Page which includes:
- Customer contact database of up to 8000 businesses
- Joint brand awareness telesales launch campaign
- Social media booster campaigns
- Pay-Per-Click advertising lead generation booster
- 12-month LinkedIn Sales Navigator subscription
- Extensive sales & marketing collateral
- Dedicated marketing launch plan
- Corporate stationery & literature
We provide our franchisees with a comprehensive training course prior to helping find the right premises and staff to ensure that you will have the skills and confidence to become the boss. Find out more about Training & Support.
Ashford and Tunbridge Wells territories both have thriving commercial areas with a vast customer base. We have identified key business sectors within both territories that we typically work with, such as:
- Construction = Over 1,500 businesses
- Retail = Over 2,000 businesses
- Transportation = Over 300 businesses
- Accommodation = Over 1,000 businesses
- Professional = Over 2,000 business
- Administrative = Over 1,200 businesses
- Public = Over 40 businesses
- Education = Over 500 businesses
- Health = 1,000 businesses
Opportunities in Ashford and Tunbridge Wells
Ashford territory has a wealth of retail businesses such as County Square shopping centre, the redeveloped Templer Barracks at Repton Park, and the award-winning Ashford Designer Outlet. It’s also a hub for major brands such as Premier foods and Batchelors,
One of Tunbridge Wells largest sectors of the local economy are hotels, restaurants, and retail with the centrally located Royal Victoria Place shopping centre.
Both territories boast an impressive number of Schools and colleges and sporting locations such as The Stour Centre, managed on behalf of Ashford Borough Council by Ashford Leisure Trust.
The Health sector is also a fantastic source of business with likes of the Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust, at the Kent and Sussex and Pembury Hospitals.
Why Choose Signs Express?
Recognised by numerous award bodies over the past 30 years, including the coveted British Franchise Association (bfa) Franchisor, Franchisee and Customer Services awards, Signs Express continues to set industry standards, leading the way in both the signs and franchise sectors. As one of the most successful B2B business models within franchising, Signs Express have demonstrated continued success with a proven business model and industry revered brand.
With a network of centres that command 47% higher turnover than the average signs business, some of which regularly exceed £1.5 million turnover and franchisees staying with us on average for 15 years, Signs Express offers an opportunity with a big difference.
With regular repeat business, high-value orders, a stable marketplace and an established brand, is Signs Express the right franchise for you?Find out more